What Sets Forney Wellness Dental Apart
Forney Wellness Dental has had a strong reputation for providing a unique, personalized experience for each individual patient. Our dentists and staff want you to feel welcomed, comfortable, and well taken care of when you chose to visit our dental practice in Forney. Here are just a few things that set us apart from the rest!
- Forney Wellness Dental offers a full range of oral healthcare, from general and restorative dentistry to cosmetic options like Teeth Whitening and porcelain crowns and veneers.
- We offer the best possible orthodontic care by board certified orthodontists, including Invisalign.
- Our team goes above and beyond on all levels of customer service from the front to the back to ensure you receive the best care and have the best experience while in our dental office.
- Our practice is a state of art facility, where we utilize new technology to deliver more precise dental treatments, more efficiently.
- We use a mobile CBCT: Cone Beam Computed Tomography (think 3D X-ray) in conjunction with 3D Printed surgical stents to place implants.
- Our Office now has our own 3D Printer: a Form Labs FORM2 ( stereolithography: SLA Printer). This gives us industrial quality high-resolution 3D printing for retainers, surgical guides & stents, models for framework and we can even print small toys and gadgets.
- For your convenience, we are open in the evening during the week and by appointment on Saturdays at our easy-to-find dental location in Forney.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family. Please contact our dental practice to learn more about the dental and orthodontic care we provide, and to schedule an appointment.
In The Community
Here at Forney Wellness Dental, we love being part of your community. We think of ourselves as more than just your dental health providers, but also as your caring neighbors. We want to make your day brighter and make you feel great about your bright smile.
From contests, to special events for our patients, our goal is to make you feel like a welcome part of our dental family. We love building personal connections with our patients, and it shows in everything we do.