Dr. K. Scott Williams is from Commerce, Texas and did his undergraduate work at Texas A&M University. Dr Williams received his Doctor of Dental Surgery at the University of Texas Dental Branch – Houston. He has practiced dentistry for 26 years, and is married to his high school sweetheart with 4 children.
Dr. Williams visits our office once or twice a month to perform in-house oral surgery services as a service to our patients. He uses his abilities to treatment plan the most conservative treatment that will provide the best long-term solution to his patient’s dental needs. Due to the frightening nature of having oral surgery (extractions) performed, Dr. Williams looks forward to the opportunity to change a patient’s mind and anxiety about these procedures. He strives to provide that service in a gentle and caring atmosphere.
Memberships & Accomplishments
- Dental School Senior Class Vice-President
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- North Texas Dental Society
- International College or Oral Implantologists
- 2-Time recipient of the Young Dentist of the Year (North Texas Dental Society)
- Past President of the 4th District Dental Society
- Past President of the Allen Chamber of Commerce
- Founding board member of the Foundation of Allen Public Schools
- Founding board member and Past President of the Foundation for Lovejoy Schools